|NAME:||Republic of El Salvador|
|CAPITAL:||San Salvador (Holy Savior)|
|POPULATION:||6,141,350 (July 2015)|
|CURRENCY:||USD Dollar from 2001|
|AREA:||21,041 sq km (8,123 square miles)|
|CLIMATE:||tropical; rainy season (May to October); dry season (November to April)|
Santa Tecla is the capital of La Libertad Department, located in the central region of El Salvador. It is part of the area known as Greater San Salvador (AMSS), is just 12 kilometers from the capital, and has an altitude of 789 meters above sea level.
Area: 112,2 km²
Population: 135.483 habitans (2014)
The temperature: 18°C - 24°C
Puerto de La Libertad 25 Km - 31 Minutes.
San Andres Ruins - 30 Km - 40 Minutes.
Joyas de Ceren Arqueological Site - 33.7 Km - 45 minutes
Coatepeque Lake - 54 Km - 1 hr. 30 minutes.
1. national dish is the famous pupusa
2. Soccer is the most important sport in El Salvador
3. There are some words or slangs used in El Salvador called "Caliche" chucho (dog instead of perro), chivo (nice), Vicho o vicha (boy and girl).
4. The national bird is torogoz.
5. Nick name: Salvadorans are known as "guanacos."
6. Salvadoran has a flower "Loroco" that is a delicious and you can use with any dishes
7. Salvadoran can be living a crisis at the moment but always they will be fighting the problem and stress with music and dancing